Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 28 -- Listen To How It Goes

                  Quesadillas for lunch with Sam Sam!  I grated the cheese while he ate what I just shredded…then onto the sizzling pan the buttery tortillas went!  I felt like we should spice up our time together by playing a favorite tune of mine: Santana’s Oye Como Va.  I felt very themed as I tried to teach Sam how to Salsa.  He taught me how to do a chicken dance.






We gobbled our delicious lunch as follows:
I couldn’t find the gobbling clip by itself, so you’ll just have to deal through the most magnificent movie trailer of all time.  May I comment on how much I love this movie and wish that these animals were all alive so that I could hang out with them every day of my life?  Well…I love this movie and wish that these animals were all alive so that I could hang out with them every day of my life.  If you have not seen this delightful film…then watch it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment