Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 3 -- Oh My York!

If you'd like to learn more about the true gospel of Jesus Christ, visit this website:
http://mormon.org/
Today I woke up to the enchanting aroma of jelly, wet cat food that was captivating my room.  I sluggishly opened my eyes to find Luke petting the cat (Pepper) while she chowed down on her slime right by my bedside.  I said, "That smells disgusting," then Luke glanced at me with the largest smirk I've ever seen on his cute little face!  After I begged for about a minute, he carried it out while the cat followed his bare feet.
Breakfast was wonderful!  Auntie Katy made a traditional British breakfast, which included fried ham and sausage, eggs, and beans all loaded upon a piece of toast or two.  So incredibly good!  I never had beans for breakfast before!









Saturday afternoon we went to York with mum's sister, who has the cutest haircut!  I am in love with York.  I’m talking about LOVE here.  It’s the first city that I’ve traveled to while living in England, so maybe that is why I fell in love so rapidly!  Everything is just too adorable from the blue doors to the underground Roman walls.  We walked around the ancient walls that were built for protection and I took a picture with the York Minister, England's largest medieval cathedral and Yorkshire's most important historic building.   I am moving here one day.
Also, we stopped off at McDonalds on the way home.  Woah expensive place compared to the ones back in the states!  Everything was seriously tripled the price!  I ordered a Big Mac, which was my first Big Mac ever...so I can't exactly compare it to American ones.



2 comments:

  1. Paige you are the besssst daughter!! Thank you for making this it's brill!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Paige the pictures are all so beautiful! Did you take all of them?! Sounds like an adorable town!
    -Lindsey L.-

    ReplyDelete