Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 23 -- Devil Child.

Samuel played in the bathtub for two hours today.  No joke.
When the kids all got home from school, we walked to the Wacky Warehouse, a play gym where kids are free to go senseless.  Some children take this as an opportunity to become little devils while their parents aren’t minding them.  I’m not talking about the Grant children, but rather a dissimilar kid who was outwardly dispatching tickets for children to “go to hell”.  Toddlers came darting down with tears flooding their plump faces because of hurt feelings, and when I finally found the one who was causing this trouble, he caught my gaze and strategically placed his nasty fingers as an “L” on his forehead; therefore calling me a loser.  As if.  Many more dramatic scenes continued…but I’m not going to write about them.
I LOVE Elena!  Because tonight was the Institute Graduation ball, she let me go shopping in her closet for a dress to wear.  I tried on her trendy dresses, shoes, and accessories!  She had the cutest pair of electric blue heels that I envy, so I wore the matching black dress with a blue strip on the bottom.  I swear, Elena is going to be the best mom when her children go to proms and such!  She even took my hands and painted my fingernails!  What a gem.
I didn’t exactly dance at the dance.  Now I know what you’re thinking, “Paige…not dancing?”  Strange concept, I know.  But it was fun even without dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment