Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 9 -- Friday. How Creative.

Samuel ate another peanut butter and ketchup sandwich today.  This was not my idea.
I took the children to the park again today and they played football with the other boys that were at the park until the other neighborhood boys got so rude.  I’m serious!  Those were some nasty young people!  Friday night I went to the Trafford Center with some people I met at institute and ate at a place called Nandos…I think it was.  It’s a chicken place which was really good!  We then saw Something Borrowed…I really didn’t like this film.  It lasted forever and it was predictable.  That’s all I have to say about that.  The pleasant girl that invited me offered to take me home.  It wasn’t really until we were about to leave that I realized that I had no idea where I lived!  I got my address and we drove around a little bit until we used her phone to track down my house.  The quest wasn’t as bad as I thought it would have been, which was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment