Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 12 – Do Spiders Have Tongues?

Samuel was finally well enough to go to school today!  I was happy for him.  Elena and I walked him to school then we went to the store and got hot dogs and strawberries for lunch.  While we waited to go back and pick up Sam from school, we watched Legally Blonde, which is always a good choice!  We picked him back up then proceeded to make lunch.  While eating, he asked us, “Do spiders have tongues?”  We laughed a lot then realized that we had no idea…my job is to Google the answer. The other fellows got home from school then cleaned like good little tots!  Michelle brought me home a Cath Kidston http://www.cathkidston.co.uk/ bag that she got from buying a magazine!  It is so adorable!  I want everything in this catalog!
We made quesadillas for dinner then I finally had the famous custard and rhubarb crumble!  It was soooo good!  Dad-make this too please!

No comments:

Post a Comment