Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 13 -- Cupcakes.

I walked Samuel to playschool!  I then picked him up a few hours later.  When we got home, we played with legos pretty much the whole time until the other children got home.  Because it was raining outside, we were not about to go play in the park so instead we made cupcakes!  Each child decorated their own cakes and James got the brilliant idea to make little umbrellas to stick on top!  Rebekah made little lawn chairs out of wafers to go under the umbrellas, what a clever little gal.  I have to apologize for these last few lame-o blog posts.  I know they seem so boring but I always have way too much fun to even write about!


Once I got the camera to take a picture of Luke wearing the pink polka-dotted apron, he threw it off as fast as he could!

And changed into something more manly...





I told James that Americans ate grass on their cupcakes so he went out and picked a bag full of leaves so that he could try it!  I didn't actually let him eat it.





Samuel wanted a picture of him washing his own hands :)


1 comment: