Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 21 -- Belly Full of Faggots.

         After I dropped Samuel off at playschool, I decided to take a nice little stroll.  It turned out to be a full three hour walk, because well, I guess I got lost just a tiny bit.  So by the time I got back home, it was time to go pick up Sam!
         I went grocery shopping with Michelle; this is where she informed me that we would be having faggots for tea.  I seriously had to double-take the package that clearly said, "Mr. Brain's Faggots."  We both busted up laughing while I pictured...I won't say what I imagined.  But here, faggots are pork meatballs!  Martha May got our leftovers.  Michelle told me that the dog was so stuffed that she was laying on the floor with a "belly full of faggots".

6 comments:

  1. That's disgusting!! lol! But it does explain the comment made to your friend at the concert. How did that stuff taste? Also I love how in your photos, a lot of the windows have little lions on them! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should dedicate a part of your blog to your little get ups. You know, the cute little outfits you pick out. I love them! I especially love the red shoes on your profile pic! You have awesome taste. Truly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It might be delicious but when I hear that I just think, "belly full of maggots" and go yuck

    ReplyDelete
  4. also love how you named your future wardrobe sketches get ups! Oh you are such a chip off the old block!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also I love the new look of the blog!!! so pretty!! I want wallpaper all over the house just like it! well maybe just one bathroom or one wall on one bathroom but I definitely want it somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks mom :) Yeah...I haven't quite decided how I'm actually going to do the outfit section for you though..I'll think about it.

    ReplyDelete