Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 26 -- Lovin' Laundry

I love Mondays.  I realized that I genuinely enjoy washing my clothes...using the washing machine.  It’s not like I just began to wash my clothes…but I love hampers bursting of fresh articles that are ready to be placed on my frame!  Right in the middle of laying on top of all my recently warmed clothes, I had to get up and go pick up Samuel from school.  I had to put on a pair of my newly laundered jeans…this is when I recognized how much I didn’t actually want to slip on the perfect jeans; fearing that I would have to wash them again shortly.  And then I reminded myself that I recently realized how much I love washing clothes!  So wearing the jeans didn’t bother me after that.  I’m looking forward to washing them again.  And I picked up Sam, not caring that we were jumping in mud puddles created by the simultaneous dropping rain.
We all went to the park for one hour, 5-6 pm.  I nearly froze to death, no help from my blue beanie, scarf, and puffy black jacket zipped up to my chin.  My feet wore flip-flops.  My feet don’t get so cold.
There was something that was memorable today…But I forgot it.  I suppose it wasn’t so memorable.

1 comment:

  1. "but I love hampers bursting of fresh articles that are ready to be placed on my frame!"
    bwahahhaaaa you are such a spaz!

    ReplyDelete