Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 7 -- Football!

I woke up!  Everyone left for school again except for Samuel.  He was still feeling poorly.  We hung out all day long until the others got home, then we went to the park to play football (soccer)!  This is a great game to play, especially with three very competitive boys!  I believe that I handed out six yellow cards for cheating and attempting to beat each other up!  I’m not being sarcastic by the way…I loved it!  I just wish that I didn’t skin the top of my right foot while fighting over the ball with Jacob.  It’s not that bad, I just can’t really stretch it around.  But lesson learned:  Never play football with bare feet. After fabulous football, we began a game of Risk.  I cannot believe that I had never played this game before; it is so entertaining and thought-provoking!  This game was shortly lived however because Rebekah and Jacob have Youth (Mutual) on Wednesdays.  

  
Also, James brought home this life-size painting of himself that he made during school!  I thought that it was super cute and creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment