Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 20 – Thank You Michelle, For Keeping My Food Weed Free.

While walking home from playschool with Samuel, we went puddle jumping!  This was definitely the highlight of my day.  He is so entertaining to walk with, especially in the rain!  When we got home, Elena had made hot dogs!  This was another plus for both of us.  Later that night, Elena and I took a long walk around the village.  She told me the most horrible story-I must share.  Well before Elena moved in with this family, she was a nanny for a different family.  The creepy mother that she worked for put WEED into Elena’s cake, for no reason at all!  Elena knew that something was wrong after she ate it, and then found out what had happened!  Let’s just say that she soon quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment