Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 25 – Is Bambi a deer?

After church, we went to some truly old-fashioned house…I can’t even remember where it is was or what it’s called!  But it was gorgeous!  We saw a lot of deer, which brings me to the title of this post.  I was asked the silliest question of all time:  Is Bambi a deer?  Now Dustin, don’t get offended while you’re reading this-because I know you do read all these little posts of mine-but I just thought that it was hysterical!  Oh, did I ever even answer you?  I’m sorry, my reply is...yes.




Creepiest eyes of all time.





So after visiting the house, we went to the actual Institute Graduation!  It was incredibly exciting.  The word CONGRATULATIONS even blew up with fire on the powerpoint followed by a youtube video of fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment