Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 15 -- Garden State

Today Samuel and I toddled to John Lewis!  He was such a good boy in the store; I was actually somewhat surprised that he behaved so well!  Usually kids sprint all over the place causing the adult to have about ten heart attacks in one store-going trip!  After I finished studying the perfume and make-up partition, I followed him to the little boy’s toys section; he knew exactly where it was!  We walked around that little corner for two hours!  We didn’t have anything else better to do that day so I just let him do whatever he wanted.  It was entertaining watching him try to play with the little trains while still in their boxes.
Tonight I went to institute again!  I went to Doctrine and Covenants then church history, same as last time.  After that I attempted to play volleyball…don’t get me wrong, I love volleyball!  And I’m actually pretty good when I’m in the mood to play, but I wasn’t…I’m not quite sure why!  Right before I left, my friend let me borrow his Garden State CD!  It was soooo good; I listened to it all night!  I already knew a lot of the songs, but I love how they all fit together!  Listen.  Garden State Soundtrack Site

3 comments:

  1. Hey Paige I listened! And I loved it too! Are you still going to Whales? What other new and exciting things have you been doing? I know you haven't been busy writing post cards because I haven't received a single thing! Every day my hopes are dashed with a look inside the mailbox and all I see are bills or wrong addresses. Nothing at all with little cute queenie pictures with exotic stamps across her cute little queenie face. Come on get with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom is dropping some major hints for some snail mail, Paige! Make her day. We moms love our kids, what can we say? I'm glad you're enjoying going to Institute and are making new friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmigosh paige's mom you are sooo funny!
    and paige your life is a charmed one :)

    ReplyDelete