Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 27 -- I Ate the Cupcakes For the Frosting

Last night Michelle prepared batter to bake cupcakes!  This morning, she told me that I am welcome to finish them.  So of course, I did.  While Samuel was at school, I whipped together the finest frosting ever while listening to Foo Fighter’s DOA (this is a great cupcake making song, I feel).  I ate heap after heap of sugary goodness from my oversized spoon…I truly feel poorly (sick) as I write this post.  The first batch of buns I made were a tad overcooked, but not to worry!  I made a second batch!  They were…not overcooked.  Samuel had one cupcake…and I snuck two.  Whoa holy food, I know.  But they were so unbelievably tasty!  I want to go have another one right now before the boys get home and eat them all.
   While on facebook, my friend, Christopher Klassen, sent me a link to his hilarious new film!  I am in love with the ducky, and Chris created it all by himself!  I remember looking through all of his beginning sketches during art class my senior year!  Please enjoy!

            Later that night, Elena and I went to go see Pirates of the Carrebian 4 with Dustin!  I liked it!  I mean it was true to the other movies, so...yeah.  Thumbs up.  For an entertaining whatever movie.

2 comments:

  1. I love that little ducky too!!! What happens next? Does he have a part II? Do they remain friends? Do they have a big impact on eachother's lives? Are they in eachother's weddings? I need to know! And how did he get out there on that rock? What's the back story? Did he escape the KFC line or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well each video takes a few weeks to make...but he told me that he wants to do a whole series. So I'll post them when he makes them!

    ReplyDelete