Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 29 -- Holiday!

We began our journey to Belgium today!  Oh yeah, the family is going on holiday to Center Parcs in Belgium for about a week.  I’m actually not sure when we’re leaving… 
A long story of packing and getting ready cut short:  We began to drive around eight that night (as planned).  Michelle, Elena, Samuel, nine chickens, Martha May (dog), and myself all rode in mum’s car for the first few hours.  The aroma was rotten.  I sat next to Samuel, who sat by Martha May and her slimy tongue.  We took the animals to Michelle’s mum’s house to be taken care of while we were away.  Once at Grandma’s house, we humans transferred into dad’s car and drove to the ferry in Dover (Yes, I saw the white cliffs of Dover J ); where we arrived at four in the morning the next day…woops.  I guess I have to start writing in day 30.

3 comments:

  1. Do you have pics of the White Cliffs? What do they look like? and don't just say white cliffs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..and get going with the get ups!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually mom I can't really do the get-ups anymore I don't think. Sorry! Its just that I don't want to stand in my room and try to take pictures of my whole entire outfit. It just wont work..

    ReplyDelete