Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 55 -- The Drawbacks From Plotting to Be Paige.

      Because I'm such a lame person I forgot to take notes of what I did this week.  AGAIN.  Sorry mom; I'm letting you down with my lack of detail!  So instead, I'll share something else interesting about myself.  Let me think for a moment.

      I just stole this from my old facebook page when I was going to school in Rexburg, Idaho.  It's still as true as ever.


"I hate it when I'm dozy in bed and the sheets are all unfastened around my feet. So therefore I must take my feet out from under the covers. Consequently, my feet do indeed become freezing (because I currently inhabit Idaho) while the rest of my body is really hot. I love that feeling. But then that super delighted, hot-n-cold sensation wares off like those nifty ice packs…and I’m left with having to straighten my sheets. Whoa holy drawbacks from wanting to be Paige. Shoot I know…they’re out there."

No comments:

Post a Comment