Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 41 -- Museum!

            I decided to take the three boys to the Manchester Museum today!  We walked to the train station, missed the direct train by 12 seconds, so consequently had to take two trains to finally end up at the correct train station.  From there, we walked down the street, that reminded me of Los Angeles, and strolled into the museum with any trouble!  We had a blast!  There were so many animal exhibits and interesting things to look at.  Perfect for young boys I think.
              We ate at McDonalds after :)







We didn't see the Do Not Touch sign until after...


















ME!






James wants to be a photographer so he kept insisting on taking photos of us.








On our way home, I found my favorite flower!  James took photos of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment