Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 38 -- The Path to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions.

            We drove home to Manchester this morning!  I read the whole way back.  After taking a rather long nap in my bed, Michelle, Andrew, Luke, and Samuel took me to the Preston Temple!  It was seriously gorgeous.  But I had the crack-up of a life time.  In the car on the way to the temple, Luke was sitting reading The Friend (an LDS magazine) while singing Highway To Hell!  I couldn’t stop laughing in the back seat.  You should have been there.




          Tonight Michelle made taco salads; she hand-made the shells and everything!  They tasted fabulous!  I have to make these sometime.  I also tried various types of treats.  A strawberry scone and a tea cakes!  So good!



The tradition is that you shove the whole cake in your mouth all at once!  I don't have a big mouth so it was difficult.   And rather painful.  Michelle documented it for a laugh, thanks.




            Also, I skyped my mom earlier tonight.  She had been begging me to send her a postcard for the past month.  I told her that I wrote one out, and even put a stamp on it!  I thought that this was good progress.  She simply replied, “The path to hell is paved with good intentions.”  I laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment