Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 58 -- Les Miserables

      Samuel and I had a lovely picnic in the park today!  Last night, Michelle made cupcakes incognito as ice cream cones!  Brilliant idea she had!  (To learn more about her buns, visit day 60.)  There, Samuel found his friend, Ben.  They played for three hours!  So I sat and talked to Ben's mom.


       I babysat the kids tonight!  We ordered pizza.  Then we watched the 25th year appreciation play on DVD. I am in love with this play so much!  I cannot even describe how incredible it is!  Well I probably could...but right now it's about 1 in the morning.  Use your imagination people.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Just surfing some, Blogs Nice Page Keep up the Good work!
    Christian, site administrator for
    CaliforniaSurfingReports.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete