Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 50 -- Best Pancake of All Time.

             I skyped my wonderful dad.  I told him that I wanted a homemade pancake recipe...so he made me a youtube video of how to make it!  My dad has always made THE BEST pancakes; better than Denny's for sure.  No contest.  I absolutely love this video for many reasons, one of them being that he is wearing his prescription sunglasses in the house.  Dad:  Did you forget where you put your normal glasses?  There is also one part where he says, "And you don't want to burn the pancake; That is for sure."  I couldn't stop laughing when he said that!  Maybe it's only funny because I know what my dad is like...but of course we wouldn't want to burn it!  So funny.  So here is the video of the homemade American pancake!  (For some reason the video box won't work. So Just click on the link)
http://www.youtube.com/user/jbartyn2

            That night I went to institute with Dustin.  Elder Cannon gave a wonderful lesson on prayer!
         

No comments:

Post a Comment