Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 53 -- Migraine?

                 Michelle and Andrew gave talks in my ward this afternoon!  Consequently, I got to have the kids sit by me all through sacrament and stop them from acting like hooligans.  I LOVED it!  Right during the opening announcements, Samuel pulled my face down to my level and whispered, “That boy behind you looks like a vampire in church.  He is a vampire in church!”  Keep in mind that the whole back row could hear him!  I began laughing so hard that I had tears streaming down my face.  After the service was over, the Bishop even came over to me and asked what I was laughing about!  I guess I didn't keep the whole laughing thing on the down low.  So a few minutes later, Samuel managed to squeeze his way through my arms and climb onto Luke’s shoulders!  While almost falling off into the row behind us, I grabbed him and tugged him off, making us all look like crazies.  Towards the end of the last talk, Samuel ran down the aisle, thumbs in ears with fingers spread out, and began yelling, “You can’t catch me!”

                                I caught him.
                                Church was going great until my right got all blurry for no reason at all.  I got more and more nauseous from the headache I got from not being able to see properly!  So I got extremely sick and had my friend take me home as quickly as possible!  I really appreciated the lift.  I got home, had Rebekah find me some medicine, went to sleep for four hours, then made rice with sugar and butter!  I also made a can of corn.  And the delicious custard.  I really loved eating the mixed matched of food; it all tasted so good to me!  Then I got all better.  The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment