Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 51 -- Classes

         I signed up for classes at BYU-Idaho this morning!  I was so excited to get all the ones I wanted.  Here they are:  Old Testament, Advanced Writing/ Critical Thinking, Political Parties/Interest Groups, Foreign Government, College Algebra, and Social Science Statistics!  I'm getting so excited to start classes again in September!
         I also made pancakes for lunch.  I used krusteez batter though because I forgot my dad's recipe.  Loved them!
         That night I went to Dustin's house and watched a movie!  Yes I did.

1 comment:

  1. Lindsey always lets me register for her classes because it's fun. She likes the classes she got into--Elementary Art, Elementary Music, Beginning Swimming, World Foundations 2, Math for the Real World (repentance version, lol), Children's Literature, and Family Foundations. I'm excited you'll be back at BYU-I with Lindsey! What movie did you and Dustin see?

    ReplyDelete