Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 81-92 -- Another Mini Series.

        So after church today (81) I watched some more of those awesome church videos!  They're great.
This past week was really great!  I can't remember all that we did...but Samuel's playschool ended!  Now I get to chill with him all day!  Actually...one day I was sitting in my room one day when all of a sudden he came in to tell me that he wants two pets: A chameleon dragon and a dog.  I guess Miss Martha May isn't good enough for him?  I thought it was hilariouso.  I went to Institute that Thursday, which we had a great lesson, like always.  That Saturday was spend in my room playing Spider Solitaire.  No stop!  -don't think "poor paigey pie" (mom I know you probably did) because I have a nonexistant social life.  But this is probably my fault anyway.  Good news though!  I got to the Advanced level in my game instead of Intermediate.  I had an outloud "yay" moment.
        Yesterday I had the oppurtunity to go teaching with four Elder missionaries!  I really loved it, they taught a 19 year old girl who is getting baptized in a few weeks!  I was glad to input a few little thoughts here and there.  Plus, I was really glad that I was able to actually see missionaries teaching, and how they do it!  It was a learning experience for me for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment