Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 75 -- Pretzels Do Not Belong In Mini Umbrellas.

            This morning looked like it was about to pour rain.  So I took my coat and hot with me while I walked Samuel to playschool.  On the way back home, it got really hot and sunny!  I was seriously sweating...I think I got sunburned.  After I picked Sam back up, we had some strawberries.  He didn't want to eat anything else except for pretzels.  So I made myself some lunch; Cucumber stuffed with tuna!  Yum!  When I went to go get Samuel, I saw that he filled a mini umbrella with his pretzels!  As soon as I told him, "Pretzels do not belong in mini umbrellas," I had to laugh at myself.  I never thought that I would ever have to say that sentence.  Of course I never even thought up that sentence to say...but it was just funny.
           After lunchish, we painted a paper mache dinosaur that we've been working on for a whole week now!  That flour/water mixture takes forever to dry.  Then we walked to the corner shop and bought some smarties and Rolos to melt onto pretzels.  They were delightful!

No comments:

Post a Comment