Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 79 -- I Love Neville Longbottom.

          The midnight showing of Harry Potter was fantastic!  I love movie...probably because I never read any of the books.  People say that it is a little different...but that's okay with me because I don't have anything to compare it to!  So once I got a few hours of sleep...I got to hang out with Samuel all day!  Later that night, Dustin took me to go see The Tree of Life.  That was the strangest movie I've ever seen.  I couldn't help but to laugh right in the middle of the serious parts because I was so lost!  Basically...there is a family with three boys.  The dad is extremely strict (like human nature) and the mom is very earthy and loving (divine nature).  So they have their story going on when all of a sudden the movie stops to show us the creation of the earth which contained every type of earthly event ever!  An hour of watching fake dinosaurs and volcanoes made me laugh.  After that stopped...it went straight back to the weird story!  Okay I'm done.
         After that movie, some friends called Dustin to ask if we wanted to go see Harry Potter at midnight.  We accepted.  So I watched that movie twice in the same day.  Hooray!  (No Sarcasm)
Yeah.  It was in 3-D alright.  I look like I have a rat's nest resting on my shoulder.  Don't be frightened; it's only my well-groomed hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment