Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 67 -- I Love Sundays.

          Yes, I do love Sundays.  I went to church and had a great time!  Not the same kind of a "great time" as jumping on trampolines or anything like that.  But better!  Because it's church!  I skyped my family once again!  They're really cool people.  I was talking with my little brother, Jesse, when we realized that we have the coolest parents of all time.  How did we get so lucky?  We must have done something pretty darn spectacular in the pre-existence to deserve them.  Once we were finished talking about their possession of awesomeness, I told Jesse to let me talk to them again.  He informed me that they feel asleep on the bed by the computer.


 The boys surprised me with a sign they made out of poker chips :)  I love it!!!



Jacob's (Age 13)  Wayyy too hilarious and gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment